Discover Cornwall in 2018 with a stay Harlyn Sands Holiday Park
Cornwall is the UK’s favourite holiday destination, with millions of people expected to visit the region once again in 2018. And it’s easy to see why people come here; the beaches, the coastline, the idyllic destinations and the top family attractions… why would you not want to visit?
However, the region’s popularity means that those peak week and school holidays get booked up quickly. So, now is the time to book your 2018 holiday in Cornwall to avoid disappointment!
Harlyn Sands is the home of great value holidays
Our Padstow caravan park is the place to be in 2018! We’ve got a range of different holiday caravans available for you to choose from which come in various sizes and finishes. All our holiday caravans are all well-maintained and we pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our caravans
We’re also a popular choice for touring and camping on Cornwall’s north coast. Our Padstow campsite and touring park is the perfect base from which to explore the area and is blessed with a truly majestic location, flanked by golden sandy beaches, idyllic coves and turquoise waters.
We have 80 level grass pitches on our main park for you tent or touring caravan, which is used for the majority of the season.
What is there to do on park?
Let us entertain you in 2018! There is so much to see and do on park that you won’t need to venture far to have a great time. Our facilities include a popular splash pool and leisure complex and even fairground rides for the kids in the summer! There’s also a bar serving up a range of traditional dishes.
In the evening you can enjoy first class family entertainment from our entertainments team plus star cabaret including top family comics, speciality acts, bands, singers, tribute shows and illusionists.
What is there to see and do in 2018?
From festivals and carnivals to air shows and agricultural shows, there’s plenty to keep you entertained nearby! Cornwall has a jam-packed events diary in 2018 – and here’s just some of our favourites that you won’t want to miss!
- Padstow May Day, May 1st: The biggest day in Padstow’s calendar. It’s not unusual for 30,000 people to flock into this little town on the day when Padstonians from all over the world return to their roots.
- Royal Cornwall Show, 7th-9th June: Cornwall’s showcase since 1793 and a fascinating glimpse into rural life. Apart from the livestock judging, there is the famous flower tent, show jumping and a fast and furious inter-hunt relay.
- Rock Oyster Festival, 6-7 July:
- St Endellion Summer Music Festival, 31st July-10th August: This internationally famous festival features a symphony orchestra and a chorus of 75, with guest artistes and encompasses the classics from Brahms to Stravinsky, music from Broadway and late night brass bands.
- Boardmasters Festival, 3-18 August: Following 2017’s bigger-than-ever, sold-out Boardmasters, Cornwall’s own surf and music festival will return in 2018. Expect parties that run late into the night and a beautiful beach to recuperate on during the day. The 5-day event is situated across two stunning locations in Cornwall – the surfing mecca of Fistral Beach, where world class International Surf Competitions take place, and arguably the most stunning location in the country to watch live music, Watergate Bay.
- Bude Jazz Festival, 28-31 August: Putting a swing in the step of the town each year, the lively four day Bude Jazz Festival features a great bill of both local and national jazz musicians and one of the finest jazz pianists in the UK, Craig Milverton. Various styles of jazz feature, but traditional and New Orleans styles are especially popular.
A midsummer celebration of music, food and art, taking place in the wonderful Cornish countryside overlooking the Camel Estuary near Wadebridge.